NSTCNational Science Talent Contest
NSTC, one of the two main activities of STEM Career Project, is an extension of the National Physics Talent Contest launched by PAEC in 1995 on the directive of the then President, Islamic Republic of Pakistan. NSTC is meant to inspire the youth of the Nation to opt for careers in science, and mathematics and to prepare them for participation in the International Olympiad in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
Four leading education/research institutions of the country are Home Intuitions for different subjects of NSTC, where students are trained and tested and further screened for the subsequent phases of the contest.
Eligibility Criteria of NMTC
1: Important instructions for STEM Registration
Categories of Students
- a) Students of Matric OR F.Sc (Part-I), who scored an aggregate of 60% or more mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in last exam.
- b) Students of O-Levels or A-Level (Part-I), who scored an aggregate of 60% or more mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in last exam.
- c) Students who are currently studying in FSC(Part-II)/A- Level (Part-II) & university students are not eligible to apply.
- d) Age less than 20 years on 30-06-2022.
2: Application Processing Fee (Non-refundable)
- Rs. 800/- for each applicant
Please deposit the application processing fee through online bank Account # 00427991660803(Account Title PIEASAPF) of Habib Bank Limited. This fee can be deposited in this online account through any online HBL branch any where in Pakistan. You must attach scan copy with bank details in online registration (Step 2).
Please see the links for guidlines1. How to fill registration form (Part-I)
2. How to fill registration form (Part-II)
Please like our facebook official page for important news and updates for Screening test , Registrations and Results.