NMTCNational Mathematics Talent Contest
National Mathematics Talent Contest (NMTC) is one of the contests of National Science Talent Contest (NSTC) which are functioning under the umbrella of Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics (STEM) Careers Programme, HEC. CIIT, LAhore is the Home Institution (HI) for Training/Selection Camps for National Mathematics Talent Contest. For more details about the HI please visit their official website at https://lahore.comsats.edu.pk/math/
Eligibility Criteria of NMTC
1: Important instructions for STEM Registration
Categories of Students
- a) Students of Matric OR F.Sc (Part-I), who scored an aggregate of 60% or more mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in last exam.
- b) Students of O-Levels or A-Level (Part-I), who scored an aggregate of 60% or more mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in last exam.
- c) Students who are currently studying in FSC(Part-II)/A- Level (Part-II) & university students are not eligible to apply.
- d) Age less than 20 years on 30-06-2022.
2: Application Processing Fee (Non-refundable)
- Rs. 800/- for each applicant
Please deposit the application processing fee through online bank Account # 00427991660803(Account Title PIEASAPF) of Habib Bank Limited. This fee can be deposited in this online account through any online HBL branch any where in Pakistan. You must attach scan copy with bank details in online registration (Step 2).
Please see the links for guidlines1. How to fill registration form (Part-I)
2. How to fill registration form (Part-II)
Please like our facebook official page for important news and updates for Screening test , Registrations and Results.